Wednesday 25 November 2015

Project Lions . D'Zerts Cafe



Wah, I gotta say D'Zerts Cafe serves one of the best belgium waffles in Singapore!! The boss and I, we have been talking about doing a mural for quite some time and it was really amazing to see it finally realised. 

It was a new experience for me, and I am grateful for Judith (whose meticulous paint work has been really helpful to me) as my assistant in completing this mural. We had a lot of fun brainstorming about the possibilities and deciding on where each cute-ass rascal should be placed. 




Do drop by to give the rascals some love with your waffles!! Do hashtag #projectlions and #DzertsCafe if you take a shot with the rascals so I can peep at them. Have fun! 

Oh, and feel free to bring along your soft toys for photo opportunities, the boss is a fan of them. Hehe. 

D'Zerts Cafe is located at 30 Jalan Pari Burong, S488696
Situated pretty close to Simpang Bedok. Call for direction at +65 6448 6707 if you are lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment